When our clients are looking to hire an in-home Austin nanny, Mom’s Best Friend offers support, assistance, reassurance from the start of your search to the end of your nanny needs. We have exceptional caregivers, who are thoroughly screened and personally matched per your needs in order to find the best fit for each family and Austin nanny.
There are several different types of Austin nanny services that we offer. Depending on your needs in both time commitment and type of care, Austin families fall under three types of nanny care:
- Nanny: Our Austin nannies are caring, highly-experienced, and professional caregivers. Our nannies are trained to design and implement daily curriculum for your child, encourage their development, and plan entertaining games, arts and crafts, and other enlightening projects. Our nannies’ background is a combination of education, nanny and/or teaching experience, and continuing education hours. Our Austin Nannies typically make $15+/hour (minimum) + employer portion of payroll taxes.
- Nanny Manager: Austin nanny managers are able to transport your children to educational and cultural activities, pick up your children from school, organize after-school activities, tutor, run errands, grocery shop, provide mature supervision and security while traveling, and pull together a basic evening meal following the family’s favorite recipes. The typical compensation for our Austin Nanny Managers is $17+/hour ($15/hr minimum) + employer portion of payroll taxes.
- Child Educators: Austin child educators are partners in your child’s academic success, in addition to all of the wonderful duties an Austin Nanny Manager performs. These dedicated instructors prefer the learning experience that a private, in-home education offers. Our child educators are mature and nurturing, and provide hands-on instruction through curriculum, special projects and practical learning experiences. They are able to facilitate field trips where the children will have one-on-one exposure to museums, art exhibits, science and math related excursions, and a variety of other applied learning experiences. Child Educators have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, teaching credential (and/or early childhood education specialty or related experience), and instructional experience. The typical compensation is $17+/hour ($15/hr minimum) + employer portion of payroll taxes.
Profile of a Mom’s Best Friend Nanny:
- Caregiver seeking full-time work with a consistent schedule and 30+ hours/week (most are looking for 40+ hours/week; occasionally – on a case by case basis – we are able to find nannies willing to do 20+ hours/week)
- Looking for a long-term position and willing to commit to a family for at least one year
- View the nanny profession as their career