Our goal as an agency is to save you a great deal of time and energy through our full service nanny placement services, with targeted caregiver recruiting, intensive screening and customized caregiver matching services. However, we know that some families prefer do-it-yourself options.
Our economy options include:
- Childcare References Checked (up to 3)
- Background check:
- Extensive criminal background investigation
- Motor vehicle records check
- Identity verification
- Ongoing Support: advice on industry standards, proper protocol, employment questions
- First Class Care by Mom’s Best Friend Nanny Professional Development materials covering Parent/Employer Relationships, Professionalism, Situational Role Playing, Physical Care, Domestic Tasks, and Resources/References
- Consultation with GTM Payroll Services regarding nanny payroll taxes (optional)
- Parent Handbook including:
- Employment Agreement
- Resources: Nanny Evaluations, Daily Log, Development Plans
- Ideas for Showing Appreciation and great tips on how to keep a nanny happy
- In Case of Emergency Forms: Allergy/Medical Info, First Aid Supplies, Important Phone Numbers, Medical Treatment Form
- No replacement guarantee
|Cost||Number of Nanny Candidates||Back-up Care Days*|
|Upgraded Do-It-Yourself||$1000||Up to 3||3|
* Back-up care days do not include caregiver’s hourly pay; agency back-up care fees are typically $40 each for full days. Last-minute fees are also waived for these days.
The fee for our Do-It-Yourself packages is due when the screening request is submitted.
Please contact a nanny placement manager if you are interested in Do-It-Yourself nanny services.