I am excited to announce Mom’s Best Friend has introduced senior care to the Austin market. After over 15 years placing nannies, sitters and household staff, Mom’s Best Friend is now licensed to offer the same luxury care to local seniors. A few years ago my grandmother moved in with our family I realized how hard it was to find premium, loving, quality, in-home care. We are now licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services to provide both short and long-term personal assistance services (PAS) to seniors.
Our services include:
- Companionship / visit
- Transportation and errands
- Dressing and undressing
- Bathing and restroom assistance
- Mobility and/or exercising
- Light housework and pet care
- Communication device use (e.g., phone, email)
- Health management and maintenance
- Meal preparation, feeding and cleanup
- Safety procedures and emergency responses
- Assistance with medication (reminders)
MBF will exceed the minimum screening standards set by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability by providing ongoing monthly criminal background checks to give peace of mind to seniors and their families.For more information out our new site mbfseniorcare.com or call the Senior Care direct line at 512.797.1505.