Mom's Best Friend: Contact Us
Mom’s Best Friend is your trusted Dallas / Fort Worth nanny and babysitter agency. We are your source for wonderful, screened caregivers when you need to hire a babysitter. We match your family with the best nannies and babysitters that Dallas / Fort Worth has to offer, all of whom are experienced, kind, and carefully screened through our intensive screening process.
2125 North Josey Lane | Suite 100 | Carrollton, TX 75006
5307 East Mockingbird Lane | Suite 500 | Dallas, Texas 75206
Please note that meetings and interviews at our branch office are by appointment only.
Long-term Nanny Team
- New and Registered Families, New Nannies: Meagan Jerome, Permanent Placement Division, 972.426.8787, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Families, Registered Nannies: Sara Smith, Director of Business Development and Recruiting, 972.426.8785, email@example.com
- New Families: Request Babysitter Information
- New Babysitters: Inquire Now
- After Hours / Emergencies: 972.971.9022
- Kim Winblood, VP / Chief Operations Officer, 972.446.0500 x223, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Winblood, President, 972.446.0500 x229, email@example.com
- Lindsey Rose, General Manager / Controller, 972.446.0500 x230, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972.446.0500 | 817.226.2669 | Fax: 972.820.5744
From I-35 East:
- Take the Sandy Lake/Whitlock Road (Exit 444) and go East on Whitlock. Whitlock will turn into Keller Springs.
- Continue approximately two miles (through three lights) and turn right at Josey Lane.
- We are located in the middle office building in the Josey Rancho office complex on the right. You cannot miss the distinctive, historic, red brick buildings. Please come in the front door and we are in Suite 100 (on your left).
From 190/George Bush:
- Get off at the Josey Lane Exit and go South until you reach Keller Springs.
- We are located on the southwest corner of Josey and Keller Springs. We are located in the middle office building in the Josey Rancho office complex on the right. You cannot miss the distinctive, historic, red brick buildings. Please come in the front door and we are in Suite 100 (on your left).