Dallas / Fort Worth Nanny Pricing
Mom’s Best Friend saves you a great deal of time and energy through our full service Dallas nanny placement services, with targeted caregiver recruiting, intensive screening and customized caregiver matching services. We have several options available to suit your family’s individual needs.
Annual Membership Fee:
- $250 New Client Families ($125 will be credited to the final placement fee)
- $125 Returning Clients
All placement fees are non-refundable and are due prior to the candidate’s start date, or within seven days of the decision to hire a candidate (whichever comes first). All fees are payable by ACH, check or major credit card.*
|PLACEMENT FEE*||FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE|
|PLACEMENT FEE**||FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE||DRUG SCREEN***|
|Part-Time (20-29 hrs/wk)||15%||120 days|
|Child Educators||20%||120 days||Urine Drug Test|
|Live-in||20%||120 days||Urine Drug Test|
|Short-Term/Summer||Greater of $100/week or $1200||No replacement|
*Credit card fees over $1,000 will be subject to a 3% third-party payment processing fee.
**Total Annual Gross Compensation is based on 52 weeks in a year and includes estimated non-salary benefits as defined and calculated in the Client Agreement. All positions require a minimum of $15/hour plus employer portion of payroll taxes. We require a minimum $1,800 placement fee.
***To be completed for final nanny candidate once offer has been extended.
Following the free replacement period, there is a sliding scale for discounts on future replacements.
|TIME AFTER INITIAL PLACEMENT||PERCENT DISCOUNT|
|After one year||10%|
All placements include:
- Candidate recruiting, identification, pre-screening and matching
- Our 10-Step screening process including an extensive criminal background investigation, motor vehicle records check, and identity verification.
- Family interview process
- Parent Handbook including:
- Employment Agreement
- Resources: Nanny Evaluations, Daily Log, Development Plans
- Ideas for Showing Appreciation and great tips on how to keep a nanny happy
- In Case of Emergency Forms: Allergy/Medical Info, First Aid Supplies, Important Phone Numbers, Medical Treatment Form
- Consultation with HomeWork Solutions, Inc. regarding nanny payroll taxes (optional)
- Mom’s Best Friend Nanny Professional Development materials covering Parent/Employer Relationships, Professionalism, Situational Role Playing, Physical Care, Domestic Tasks, and Resources/References
- Ongoing Support: advice on industry standards, proper protocol, employment questions
- A la carte replacement extension packages and drug testing services available upon request. Please inquire with your Placement Manager for pricing.